Saturday, January 06, 2007

I hope everyone had themselves some happy holidays! Now that we're back to the drudgery of real life, here's some things I noticed while I was on vacation:

The Barry Zito deal was utterly retarded. The Giants panicked when Schmidt left, and blew the richest contract in pitching history on a guy who hasn't been at Cy Young level for the last 4 years. Now they've devoted 60% of their payroll to two guys named Barry.

Chris Bosh is letting his hair grow a bit, and he's looking more and more like Snoop Dogg every day.

The Clippers still suck, and it's all MDS's fault.

UCLA just lost to Oregon, but we're still the best team in the nation. Still, I fully expect the East-coast-biased Associated press to vote in UNC to the #1 spot next week. Even though we both have only one loss and we only lost by 2 points. I hate the press.

Roy is making a move to try to win Pam back while Jim is preoccupied with Karen. None of my friends seem to care about this. They think Jim should stick with Karen because she is hotter than Pam. But Pam is Pam! Jim needs to stop being a fool right away and school Roy in basketball again.

The Colts' defense held LJ to 32 yards on 13 carries. In other news, Earth has shifted orbit and is headed directly for the Sun.

I HAVE to go to a Warriors game before Mike Dunleavy Jr. gets traded! I can't afford to miss the opportunity! I smell another triple single.

Kwame Brown is hurt.

Nobody cares.


The Rose Parade this year was actually very nice. George Lucas was the Grand Marshall, so there was Star Wars stuff everywhere. I still refuse to go next year. Just too early. Just too cold. Just too much traffic.

Don't ever eat at the Sizzler.


There are only 86 days left until opening day.

24 and Heroes are both on Monday nights at 9 PM. I don't have tivo. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Classes start Monday. I am fucked.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so much to write about. but good thing i can look at ur post simultaneously so i don't have to keep going bak n forth haha.

oh yeah so the clippers tickets. (n i hope all the guys read this..) it's 50% off on select tickets n games so u have to go check it out at AAA.com/save. and someone has to be a AAA member. so i dun really kno if u guys want it but if u do i can mail it to u or something.

and YES jim needs to get w/ pam! i'm still in the middle of season 3 but i definitely think jim goes better w/ pam than karen. and i never really liked roy.

steve, i thot u knew better than that to eat at sizzler..

and WATCH 24!!! but i say this is prollie gonna be one of the last seasons that'll be good. cuz it's starting to get a little old.. i did not just say that :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home