Thursday, March 08, 2007

So much for that. UCLA laid another foul smelling egg today when they got trounced by Cal 76-69 in OT. Ayinde Ubaka ubombed the ublazes out of the ubuttholes of the uBruins by scoring 29 points on 9 of 12 shooting, 5 of 6 from beyond the arc. Technically, we can still get a number 1 seed in the tournament, but we certainly didn't make a strong case for one. And with the east coast writers itching to move up Georgetown, UNC, Florida and others, I don't like our chances.

Is it just me, or is hype for this 300 movie ridiculous? Everyone and their mothers seem to be exploding in anticipation for this thing, including me. Going to watch it on IMAX this weekend and I gotta say, I can't wait. It's gonna make a bajillion dollars. I'm not even kidding. People haven't been this excited to see naked men fight since, well, ... Borat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home